This 1-Day course, on 18th November, covers the content of the Level 1 course but also expands on the effects of drugs and alcohol, incorporates the First Aid for Mental Health Action Plan and covers ways in which a positive mental health culture can be supported within a workplace.
During the 1 Day Workshop, a range of First Aid for Mental Health will be covered:
· What is First Aid for Mental Health?
· Identifying mental health conditions
· Providing advice and starting a conversation
· Mental health conditions
· Drugs and alcohol
· First Aid for Mental Health action plan
· First Aid for Mental Health in the workplace
A Qualification in First Aid for Mental Health will be issued to the learner, subject to successful assessment.
It is vitally important in this day and age to ensure the mental health of your workforce as well as their health & safety in the workplace. Valued members of staff are hard to find and to retain. Don’t lose people due to lack of awareness.